Re: HW: Final Word on Voiceprint

Mark Von Bargen mark.von-bargen at GENIEONE.CO.UK
Wed Apr 3 05:01:02 EST 2002

Hi,

I was talking to somebody in music retail a few weeks back about Voiceprint and the trouble I was having getting their releases.
He told me that they are PRIMARILY A DISTRIBUTION COMPANY for small independent labels although they do sign up some artists themselves.
To confuse the matter even further, he said that they also use Pinnacle for UK distribution (never got my head around a distribution company using another distribution company, tho' there must be some marketing reasons for it).

Mark

---- K Henderson <henderson.120 at OSU.EDU> wrote:

Hi there...

[snip] They actually list all the labels and sublabels that these releases are on, and some of them look to be outside of the Voiceprint family (the Gong est Mort ÿ™½È¥¹ÍÑ
¹”¥Ì
ÑÕ
±±ä½¸ •±±Õ±½¥¥¸ É
¹”¤Í¼$Õ•Í́ѡ•ä