HW: Newest Hawkwind fan!

Ductor, Dan [NEUUS] DDUCTOR at NEUUS.JNJ.COM
Wed Apr 3 20:10:46 EST 2002

Congratulations!

My wife is due in one month.  We know it's going to
be a boy.  Another HW fan on the way!!

Dan

        Frank Weil wrote:

        > My wife gave birth this last Thursday to our second little
Hawkwind fan:

        --
                Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
           _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace