sir lurch

f. rat hawkthing at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Sat Apr 6 15:01:20 EST 2002

Regardless of the date, PMs can be cunning b*******s - he might be
trying to slip this one through the sanity net without being noticed. My
advice to mr blair is "Beware, for DEATH awaits thee ... with big,
sharp, pointy teeth. NNgnng, nnngnnngngggg, nggggggg." F. Rat.

BTW I am trying to contact ANY members of hawkwind (or ex-members),
particularly the ones called Brock or Kilminster, for "nefarious"
purposes of my own (joke. ish. though no harm shall come to any through
this.) If anyone can help, please reply to hawkthing at blueyonder.co.uk

Rat aka AlienLover aka Hawkthing (btw the alien is my "old lady",
"partner", "wor lass", newly met - in this incarnation or manifestation
- & soon to be with me permanently & finally in our humble dwelling
place upon your world, hopefully with her very small brood of mutants to
carry on their infancy "joke" amongst the organised pandemonium with us
both.)

PS Point your browsers at

http://fatrat.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/rat

and download my home-recorded version (honestly, entirely!) of kings of
speed. mp3 is best, and there are a couple of instrumental things there
as well. I'm trying to hit something a bit more creative with some other
peeps and writing some stuff too, one of the reasons I wanted to contact
anyone from the Hawks.