Hawkwind and Rush

Kenneth Magnusson bishop.garden at FALKOPING.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Sun Apr 7 15:53:56 EDT 2002

>First things first. The new Rush CD is out in May. Check out
>www.vaportrails.com.

Yeah, that's an enormously good single, I just couldn't believe my ears...

>I've never had an answer to this one. On which tour did Rush support
>Hawkwind? And is it true that Rush used Hawkwinds light show in the
>early eighties.

As far as I know they didn't use their lightshow, there was something
in Sounds which said something like ...their lightshows owes a lot to
Hawkwind... or ...the spirit of Hawkwind lives on...
BTW Geddy said something on Hawkwind (and Kiss and Aerosmith) in
Record Collector...something about x-rated backstage stories...in
short, Kiss and Hawkwind were great to hang around with and Aerosmith
were pains...
I thiought they supported HW in '74 but John might be more informed than me..

/K

-------
Moorbase Alpha - http://www.moll.pp.se/moor/
The Moor at mp3.com - http://www.mp3.com/TheMoor