OFF: Mr Quimby's Beard-Ozric's 26th April gig in Zoetermeer Holland

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Mon Apr 8 21:31:03 EDT 2002

On Tue, 9 Apr 2002 02:04:26 +0100, Tony Wilson <twilson at GMX.CO.UK> wrote:
>PS
>What's this Solarfire Lightshow like ????

Most excellent!  It's run by Jim Lascko, organizer of the Strange Daze
festivals.  Lots of interesting projections going on simultaneously
(although the occasional gratuitous xtian imagery might be offensive to
uptight atheists/pagans/muslims/orthodox iconoclasts/etc., but that's their
problem) in addition to the usual "special-effect" concert lighting.  And
Jim has always been super-cool about running the show for other bands ...
when I was on tour with Primordial Undermind a few years ago, our Cleveland
show was BY FAR the best-looking show on the tour (mind-blowingly so!),
entirely due to the lightshow (unfortunately, it was one of the least-
attended, but that's another story).

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com