HW: win a free Hawkwind T-Shirt

Moonglum . youless at LVCM.COM
Tue Apr 9 02:18:00 EDT 2002

No, it's not a scam, just a bit of shameless self-publicity.  Go to my
website, Starfarer's Hawkwind Page (http://www.starfarer.net) and click on
the topmost link, i.e. "Name That Riff".

What you will find there is 13 amateurishly played and recorded MP3 files,
each one of which is a Hawkwind riff.  There's also a link to my email
address (sjyoules at yahoo.com for the purpose of this competition).  I will
send a free Hawkwind T-shirt to the first person to email me with the
correct answers.

(In case you couldn't guess the free T-shirt is one I will print up myself
from the winner's choice of the 56 designs I have on the site.)

Cheers

Steve