HW: new album ??

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Tue Apr 9 09:33:57 EDT 2002

The other night I dreamed I was hanging around the studio and they were having a ball - Obviously it wasn't all fun n games - and I got to take a close up of the inside of Daves wha wha pedal - and it was a trippy peice of work-

anyway - im sure this was all very insightfull - yet useless to you in your quest for a real answer - but its all I got....

>>>What's the latest on the new album ???
 Does anyone know if work has started on it yet ???
I'm really looking forward to it. I personally think Moorcock's past
participations really inspired them and helped bring forth some of their
best albums to date, "Warrior....." being my favourite.
Anyone got any inside info on how it's coming along ??

Tony Wilson