HW: new album ??

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Tue Apr 9 10:14:32 EDT 2002

I think this one was a special delivery from some off world alien-esque music store - or perhaps custom designed by a master alien wha wha crafstman
It was like nothing I had ever seen before.....
If only we could download our dreams and print out a hard copy.......
Still the atmosphere was cool n groovy in my dreamy HW recording session.....