HW:Strange Lyrics Question

Mick Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Tue Apr 9 15:28:10 EDT 2002

Roger Wrote:

> Some Hawklore trivia that has bugged me down the ages:
>
> - What does Dave say at the start of You Shouldn't Do That (Space Ritual encore version, Road Hawks etc)?
>         Sounds like "Ah! .........Is Terry Ollis in here?"

I always thought he was saying 'Bob - turn the lights down'

I don't know about the version on the re-issued "'Ritual" but at the end of the unedited version of this track on the '95 compliation called
(wait for it) 'Silver Machine'(on Spectrum), you can hear Lemmy say 'what kind of ending was that?'. Maybe it was an unplanned jam of ending. It sounds
great - wish I'd been at that gig!

Mick

---