HW: new album ??

Moonglum . youless at LVCM.COM
Tue Apr 9 22:16:19 EDT 2002

Thanks for the free publicity Doug :-)  Yes, a list member owns it, that
would be me, and that is my website with the storyofwah.html page.  Which
relates how it fell into my wicked clutches (as does the mIRC transcript).

The joke is that I was really after his Coloursound Phazer (didn't know it
was a Superphaze, thanks Doug) and I was initially disappointed to get the
wah/fuzz/swell instead.  I think it needs a new pot though :-(

On the original topic of this thread, 3 weeks ago I was told that Hawkwind
had 32 minutes' worth of the new album "in the can".

Steve

<snip>