HW: new album ??

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Wed Apr 10 08:07:49 EDT 2002

Shaggin sheep is accepatable as long as they are female sheep and you are wearing your sundays best gumboots...

>>>They were balling in the studio! Not eachother I hope. I am Australian and
we dont have any bloody poofta's in this country.....alright...none apart
from a million or so in Sydney and all of the clergy who are not paedophiles
plus anyone that calls themself a confirmed bachelor plus God know's how
many of the upper classes because it is hard to tell a fop from a poof  but
apart from that we have no bloody poofs.