HW: new album ??

Ted Jackson tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Wed Apr 10 14:51:27 EDT 2002

On 10 Apr 2002, at 22:41, Steven Skane wrote:

>  A lot of what people think is an LP on early  Zeppelin stuff is a
>  Tele. His
> custom LP has some very Tele tones built into it.

Right!  I think the Page model that Gibson produced a while back
had a coil tap which would yield somewhat Tele-like tones and also
a phase reversal switch that could sound a bit like a Tele in the
middle position...

Some of the
> combinations are really horrible but then again I dont like Tele's
> much.

Speaking of gtr gear, I saw that a German company is making a
wah pedal called--get this--The Silver Machine!

theo