BOC-L Digest - 10 Apr 2002 to 11 Apr 2002 (#2002-104)

Richard Stockwell richard at CRANIUM.CO.NZ
Thu Apr 11 05:36:53 EDT 2002

>> Maybe I'm wrong but I would never picture HW as being hippies. Thats as
obsurd as saying culture club or duran duran are Punk. No offence here but
thats my opinion. Cheers STEPHE

Remembering that Hawkwind also got into the Stonehenge thing which hippies
were also part of I think qualfies Hawkwind as a hippy band which also led
into tribal (not all hippies went back to the land) which Hawkwind are also
masters of.

Regards

Richard
Cranium Music