OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Alchemical Radio shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Thu Apr 11 06:13:48 EDT 2002

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (April 11, 2002): We've just uploaded two new shows from
Alchemical Radio. See the playlists below. Alchemical radio is hosted by our
friends at Stone Premonitions, the Reverend Rabbit and Terri~B. Enjoy the
best space and progressive rock you've never heard as well as the wit and
wisdom of the Reverend Rabbit.

Modern Dance #38 is online now at: http://www.modern-dance.co.uk/. A killer
online zine, Modern Dance covers a stylistic musical gamut that AI readers
are sure to love.

The new issue of Improvijazzation Nation is online now at:
http://home.attbi.com/~rzzaj/zzaj54.htm. Check it out for great reviews,
interviews, and poetry related to freaky improv music.

A SWAMP ROOM HAPPENING 2002
Europe's Biggest Sixties - Psychedelic - Garage & Acidpunk Festival
May 18 - 19, 2002 Bei Chez Heinz / Fössebad ? Hannover / Germany
Scheduled bands include The Legendary Pink Dots, Mandra Gora Lightshow
Society, On Trial, Baby Woodrose, Pancakes, and many more. For
detailed information you can visit http://www.swamp-room.de.

Alchemical Radio - Part 18

Ship Of Fools - "Diesel Spaceship"
Rick Ray - "Guitarent You Surprised"
Redefine - "The A-Z Of Chat-Room Dating"
Persephones Dream - "Apogee"
Magic Potty Babies - "Hemogoblin"
Quarkspace - "Spinnin"
Spacehead - "Aliens/Born To Jaaam"
Dave Brock - "Morpheus"
Carson - "Empty Scream"
Bronze - "Statue In The Stone"
Nothing 2 Declare - "Frozen Child"
Persephones Dream - "Full Moon"
Tantalus - "City Of Dreaming Spires"
Bob Bartons Old School - "A Rainbows Gold"
Absolute Zero - "Suenos Sobre Un Espeio"
Marlowe - "Hometime"
Lucas - "Lights Out"

Alchemical Radio - Part 17

Tantalus - "Moondance"
B.J. Cole - "Forever Amber"
Persephone's Dream - "Agent Of Chaos"
Dave Brock - "Just Drifting"
Absolute Zero - "Further On"
Carson - "Backwards"
Bob Bartons Old School - "Little Wing"
Mountain Mirrors - "Invite The Drum"
Quarkspace - "Drop Out From The World"
B.J. Cole - "Indian Willow"
Tantalus - "Wherever You Turn"
Absolute Zero - "Stutter Rock"
Bob Bartons Old School - "Come Together"

So head on over to http://Aural-Innovations.com and click on the Radio link
to listen.

New in stock at the Aural Innovations CD mail order catalog: Conrad
Schnitzler - "Conal 2001"
Three tracks all in the 20 minutes range from this Tangerine Dream and
Kluster veteran. Two tracks were recorded in 2001 and the third is an
unreleased track from 1981.
Note: This CD was released last year and is already out of print. I've only
got a few copies so if you want one email me at jkranitz at aural-innovations.com.
http://aural-innovations.com/mailord/mailord.html