HW: new album ??

Chris Allen beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 11 10:28:43 EDT 2002

One of the Les Paul Studio models has coil-tapping and at least one of the
settings sounds eerily Telecaster.  Another one of the tones it does is
oddly Stevie Ray Vaughn, if you play it quiet through a Fender Tweed
reissue, but it ends up sounding like something else again when cranked...