HW: new album ??

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Fri Apr 12 03:08:24 EDT 2002

And in Adelaide South Australia (don't know about the rest of the world) you could almost buy a small new car for the price of one - I know which one I would choose.
I don't much like cars.....

>>>The LP 1960 Classic has the Page signature ceramic magnet humbucker's and it
sounds like an Tel...alright I was about to tell a little lie. It sounds
like a runaway freight train like all LP's and does a wonderful Zeppelin
sound. Does nicely on Hawkwind and most types of music  where an LP sound is
a reasonable choice apart from the 'gotta have a Strat' stuff like SRV,
Trower and non blues Hendrix. If you want a Zeppelin or a classic Les Paul
sound it is an excellent choice and is a very elegant looking guitar. It
thunders through Space Ritual songs too.