HW: new album ??

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Fri Apr 12 07:29:52 EDT 2002

I've seen some beautiful - truly beautiful gold tops down at the local Gibson dealer - I've eaten a few as well (but thats a whole other topic)

One day I will walk into the store and do what ole wayne did when he purchased his blonde stratocaster
whip out some cash - I'll probably have to whip a few bundles of cash out for a gibson - but it'll be fun nonetheless

>>>I had that choice. I bought the LP Classic goldtop. We are married.

The only cars I like cost the same as a house. The rest are appliances.