HW: Codex

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri Apr 12 16:33:18 EDT 2002

On Fri, 12 Apr 2002 21:02:04 +0100, Jason Gool <imaginos at PAVILION.CO.UK>
wrote:

>Can anyone point me to a link where I can find the latest copy
>of the codex? I had a link to Sonique's page but that doesn't work
>any more.

It can be found in the boc-l archives at:
http://listserv.spc.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0102D&L=BOC-L&P=R1418&m=48071

Unfortunately, that version covers releases through around 1999, so it's
incomplete.  I made a few additions based on the Voiceprint Weird 101-105
releases and a few others, that can be found here:
http://listserv.spc.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0011D&L=BOC-L&P=R39&m=44019
Plus additional trivia on the Weird 101-105 versions:
http://listserv.spc.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0011D&L=BOC-L&P=R247&m=44019

>Any help would be much appreciated.

Hope this is a step in the right direction ...

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com