Re: HW: EMI jewel-case remasters

Sun Apr 14 11:17:49 EDT 2002

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, Mark Von Bargen wrote:

> Any idea which shop?
> £6.99 for Space Ritual sounds like a great deal for somebody like me who hasn't got it on CD yet - couldn't afford the digi-pack issue at the time.

        Sorry to take so long coming back on this; a shop in Brighton
called I think Rebel Records. Something-beginning-with-an-R Records
anyway. This probably isn't much help but it's the best I can
remember. Unless you're in Brighton this probably won't save you much
money, especially if they don't have it any more... But for what use it
is, there it is, yours,
                        Jon

ObCD: The Stalk Forrest Group - _St Cecilia_
--
"I recognise that I have transgressed many of the precepts of the divine
law, and that I am subjected by various vices and iniquities, disobedient

             (Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College London)