OFF- literally (e.c....god or goddamned??)

lip unplugged deltawave at METRONET.COM
Tue Apr 16 02:42:11 EDT 2002

>He did lots of acoustic blues.  The only unplugged albums I liked were that
>one and Nirvana. I have 5 guitars. All of them are electric.

what about the Neil god?  didn't he do an appearance or 2 on Unplugged and
is there no Unplugged CD on him and could this be due to any weirdness or
attitude fits he threw on at least one of them?

wouldn't that one theoretically (did I spell that OK?) be as good as or
greater than Kurt making a little tear come to our eye after he's died and
sticking that performance on "us"  whoever "us" could be