OFF: New Farflung Albums

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Apr 16 20:25:45 EDT 2002

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002 18:20:09 -0400, K Henderson <henderson.120 at OSU.EDU>
wrote:
>Funny was that Len wasn't mentioned, but that's got to be an accidental
>omission, even though he wasn't in the original Farflung I don't think.
>But now that P-Hed is dead (that's right innit?), and he's always been
>a major part of F-Flung live over the past several years (in Ohio at
>least) ...

Not in Northern California!  Neither in the Farflung/Chrome band, the
Farflung/Damo Suzuki band, nor any of Farflung's non-backing-band
appearences up here over the last few years.

But it's good to know that one of "DJ Me DJ You" (the techno/DJ duo that
Tommy sometimes does live sound for) is responsible for the CD reissue of
Gary Wilson's 'You Think You Know Me', a totally brain-fried basement album
of new wave psychedelic soul music.  Imagine the 'Hardcore Devo' albums as
done by Syd Barrett, if thought he was Barry White ...

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com