HW: Dave Brock email interview

Bob Lennon Hawkwinder at AOL.COM
Tue Apr 16 22:46:09 EDT 2002

Great i/v, here's a question, is Mr. Brock the holder of a title or a lawyer?
Just curious...sounds cool....
Question from this i/v:
Q6:  I have heard that D. Brock esq. taught Eric Clapton how to fingerpick.

of course I'm referring to the "esq." assuming it means esquire.
the answer here doesn't solve this long time conundrum of teaching EC to
fingerpick.
bob