HW: Fantasy Line up Alert

Z E Itgeist stuart.hamilton at SCOTTISH.PARLIAMENT.UK
Wed Apr 17 08:14:39 EDT 2002

But surely you're all going to the event below?

SONIC ROCK SOLSTICE (FRI 21st - SAT 22nd JUNE 2002)

INTER-GALACTIC UPDATE

You are invited onboard the SONIC ROCK SOLSICE flight 21220602, powered by
a 15k sound engine supplied and engineered by Dave of Aquarius Acoustics,
for a journey of fascination and intrigue through the inter-stellar chaos.
Check In Time: From 15:00hrs on Friday 21st June 2002.
Your journey will be navigated by our in flight DJs - Kozmik Ken and
Satan's Brew, who will guide you as we pass through the cosmos, by
undiscovered - planets, and beyond!!!!!
Fasten your seatbelts as we take flight: -

Star-date Friday 21s~ June 2002 - Departure time: - 18:00 hrs Earth time.
To start your journey you will experience Gun Law, who, perform the
finest rock covers on planet Earth. Thundering through their set we
will gain momentum, bringing you up to speed for the onset of
Spacehead (piloted by "Mr. Dibs" Hawkwind's No1 back-line roadie).
Mr. Dibs and his warriors of time will navigate your journey as
we "Explode Into Space" with stage lighting and effects supplied by
Neil Ward - Chaos Illumination, who recently travelled onboard the
Hawkwind mother-ship. You will then be welcomed back to Earth by one
of our in flight DJs where you can rock into the night before resting
at your tents whilst time stands still ready for the second leg of
your journey.

Star-date Saturday 22nd June 2002 - Departure time - 11:OOhrs Earth time.
One of our in flight DJs will welcome you onboard with some Earth
sounds before you receive your injection of Stereovaccine,
administered by Dr Cameron Seddon and partners, refreshing the parts
other vaccines can not reach. After this you will be given a tonic of
some of Earth's finest Street Legal rock covers, with Martin Harvey's
drum solo to work you up to a frenzy. This will land you in the
Doghouse where we will "See What `Appens", with ex Dumpy's Rusty Nuts
bass player Robin and his crew leading the way. Will this be a rocky
ride on their normal set or a guided tour of their new album .. ?

Your seatbelts will now be checked by one of our in flight DJs prior
to take off. From here on in Chaos Illumination will light the way as
we go "Out There" onboard Mr Quimby's Beard. Who have recently
returned from "Strange-trips" after, touring the U.S.A with Harvey
Bainbridge, and Europe supporting Uriah Heep and Ozric Tentacles. You
will discover "The Definitive Unsolved Mysteries" and experience "The
Perplexity of Infinity". If you think you can continue your journey
through time ex Hawkwind space bandit Harvey Bainbridge will pilot us
single handed through "The Black Hole" to emerge the other side
to "Free Fall" through "The Mutation Zone" to the "DNA Lounge" where
you can do "Long Lines at the Double Helix Bar" maybe discovering
a "1000% Solution", "Who's To Say"????

Now we dock with Bedouin to be taken on a "Vision Quest" piloted by
Alan Davey, Danny Thompson (current Hawkwind members) and Glenn
Povey, who knows we may even find inter-stellar time traveller Simon
House smuggled onboard. Piloted by these "Masters of the Universe"
you may encounter "Demons in Denial" whilst "Chasing the Dragon"
through "Air Space" to the gates of the "Rock Palace".
Who knows ????

Your E.T.A back on Earth is OO:OOhrs where one of our in flight DJs
will rock the night away.
Extra Features: St Johns Ambulance, C.M.A Tent, Band Merchandise,
Tequila Tarts, Tattooist, Record Fair, Various Stalls, Raffle, M.A.G
Stall, etc.......
The aim of this psychedelic mindstorm is to raise a donation for
N.A.B.D. to enable disabled bikers to enjoy the freedom they deserve.
We hope you join us on this inter-stellar journey and return home
safely.
Further Info: - WWW.SALUTATION-MCC.CO.UK CHRIS 01347 848494
Email: contact at s...
MARK 01253 894290