HLL this Thursday

Colin Allen colin at CALLEN18.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Fri Apr 19 11:08:35 EDT 2002

Litmus were indeed most excellent and exceptionally nice people as well.
They played a very strong 45 minute set and are worth seeing.

HLL was on fire; he played a superb set which clocked in at just under 2
hours and was on great form, joking with the (sadly rather small) audience
and coaxing some wonderful sounds from his guitar.  His band were excellent
and the communication problems between Huw and the keyboard player were
rather amusing.

Huw also seemed very positive about the new Hawkwind album, commenting that
things were "going well, considering it is Hawkwind".

Colin