HW Yule Ritual secret cult update

mc deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sat Apr 20 08:22:32 EDT 2002

I have some nice pics in a series of REMASTERED art for the Yule Ritual CD
(by Hawkwind in case you are a new fan, etc.) including a sweet looking
folder for mail-order that is Hawkwind dedicated

I would like to have a folder in my own collection, so I guess my lack of a
sampler puts me in panic mode to make a call or send a mail and throw some
names around

if anybody wants me to (E)mail the pics to them, I would be glad to (I
think), just ask...

mike c

thanks to "big bad boss man" for the breakfast in America