XHawkwind

Chris Gibbs chris at HAWKLORD.UKLINUX.NET
Tue Apr 23 13:25:41 EDT 2002

Yo,

Following recent weird planetary alignments my sonic detectors have
picked up future echos of the Space Ritual eminating from Wrexham.

But between me and Wrexham is a couple of ranges of mountain and I fear
the drive units of my silver (actually its brown) machine will fail
before I get there.

Is there anyone I can meet somewhere between Bristol and Cardiff who has
a combustion engine capable of the journey and who don't mind giving me
a lift?

I'm sure we can come to some sort of arraingement.

More details can be found on the eather, try http://www.xhawkwind.com
It looks good, weird and very wonderful!

Chris

--
Greasy Truckers Party on the Road  2002
XHawkwind     Tractor / The Way We Live