OFF: New Motorhead

mc deltawave at METRONET.COM
Thu Apr 25 02:12:15 EDT 2002

>because he wasted little time BEING a jet-setting rock star...
>bobm

yep...time for Phil to get in on the action....got up closer to him than
any of the many shows I've been to.....great ....needs a crown....

subject change: Blizzard-Of-Ozzy's-dog-littered-MtV-time-share
property....yes Keith...the trash and the dog CENSORED continual mess won't
be able to last, but I think as soon as Ozzy adjusts to the TV and comfort
with it, it will mutate into even better....Ozzy's for real (IMO) and
therefore it is great nonetheless...(listwoman) Laura says the next season
is in the British home..maybe Tony will come over and they will argue on
camera for us or act like pals, etc, and tell about how Gillan acted up
over the Born Again
art and mix...

I'll stick to my "purist" Sabbath beliefs...