TOTALLY OFF: Who ["does Bono" and so on]

Thu Apr 25 10:21:12 EDT 2002

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002, Michael W Blackman wrote:

> If we can device the power to destroy a planet sure on the flip side
> we have the power to make it better a million fold.

        But destroying it only takes four or five people like G. W. Bush
whereas making it better needs the whole planet to be nice right-thinking
people. I know which side I'd prefer to bet on. Remain in the shelters and
use your cocoons. Yours,
                         Jon

--
"I recognise that I have transgressed many of the precepts of the divine
law, and that I am subjected by various vices and iniquities, disobedient

             (Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College London)