Hawkwind in this months Record Collector

Alastair Sumner alastair_sumner at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 26 09:34:44 EDT 2002

This is really quite good. I read a little on the way to work today. Lemmy
always makes a great ambassador for Hawkwind - 'We weren't the gentle sub-
acid Moodies we were made out to be......We were a black fucking nightmare.
A post-apocalypse horror soundtrack. We wanted to make people's heads and
sphincters explode'.

Regards,
Alastair.