ICU - Judge Trev CD's

Judge Trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 27 19:44:24 EDT 2002

Hi there folks,

The Maximum Effect - ICU
Judgement and Thunder 2 - ICU, Atomgods compilation
Revolution and Rebellion - ICU,  Atomgods compilation
Hamburg Live - Bajina - Me, Ron Tree, Dino Ferari, Trips live
Now You Know The Score - Judge Trev's ICU

...are all available from Real Festival Music. Plus a lot of other stuff by festy musicians

RFM  Real Festival Music  www.realfestivalmusic.co.uk
The latest festy CD's  News  Forum  Healers  Downloads

Yes, the master tapes of Max Effect are gone as they got mould on them and Nik threw them in the dustbin - oops

However, the Max effect CDR we have is from a pristine German pressing (not the english shit one), is digitally cleaned and thus represents the highest quality available of this CD.  The pressing was kindly unearthed by Mike Coleman (deltawave).

Speaking of  legality, all the ICU albums which I made (Passout, Punkadelic, Max Effect) are owned now by the band, and anyone else who releases them are very naughty boys - and there are a lot of naughty boys about these days.

The reason no decent rec co puts our stuff out is because they dont think that they'll make enough profit out of them - and thats all that decent rec co's are interested in,  they just profit out of the work of musicians -  dont forget.

Musicians, like the rest of the human race, need shelter, food, and warmth in order to live - this is often ignored by the shopkeepers.

RFM CDR's, are sold only to friends like yourselves via mail outs and e-mail addresses, and at gigs.  They are not sold in shops worldwide via commercial distributors.

Without your interest, there would be no albums, and no gigs, and no bands.

So there!

Oh yes, I've recently completed a new album called "God and Man" which includes contributions from Nik, Ron Tree, and Harvey Bainbridge. I've sold a few pre -mastered signed CDR's of it to friends (about 20) as I have been trying to get it released by a "decent" record company.  It looks as if it may be on sale soon, probably from RFM only, but I havn't given up yet. I'll let you know whats happening.  Nik is in the same boat with his long awaited All Stars album.

 Love,  Judge Trev