Hawkwind/Jefferson Airplane LP

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Aug 1 06:01:12 EDT 2002

Dale K. Ford writes:

> I picked up a Lp today at the local record store.  It kinda looks like the
> Hawkwind/Van...Gen LP.  One side is Hawkwind, various live, and side B is
> Jefferson Airplane.  I have looked around and not found this on any
> discographys.  Is this a bootlegg?

Not if it's genuine, but let's say I'm more than a little surprised at
this discovery. Is it for real?

> Any value?

Well I've offered 800 quid for it before. Hell, I'll do it again: want
800 quid for it?

> The cover looks like a Air
> Force sign.  Like it was promoted my the military.  Any info would be
> great...thanks.

It was a US Air Force LP. If it's genuine it should have Hall of the
Mountain Grill tracks on it.

Any chance of posting GIFs?

FoFP