superskull 666 comments.. Time to remove him !!!!!

Iain Ferguson IainFerguson at AOL.COM
Thu Aug 1 08:13:02 EDT 2002

Right Charlie,

Apart from really trying to not loose my fucking temper with your
imbecilic messages including  the one below,  You also seem to have a
nasty fucking tendency towards the racist right  " previous mails about
jews"

Can I suggest you please not sent anymore mails... I've not read one
that seems even slightly interesting and just filling my mailbox with
filth and crap.

Who ever in control of this list can we look at getting this peice of
excrement removed please I for one find him offensive and obviously
works for the wrong side.