HW: 15 years of Hawkwind

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Fri Aug 2 07:09:40 EDT 2002

When I discovered the original Hawkwind .com or whatever it was called (sorry guys who designed it) I made a point of checking it regularly (religously) for any news of a potential Oz tour.  When I learned they had considered coming in 99 (I think) I checked the site even more fervently.  As well as begging them to let me know if there was any news.  After about six months of that I got lazy and stopped altogether.  It was on the night of the very last Oz concert that I happened to look up the site again and discover to my horror that yes.  Hawkwind were indeed in Australia.

So the moral to this story is:  Dont be a slack fuckin hawkwind fan.  Especially if you have a "fan site"  Make every effort to spread the word of upcoming concerts.  Put ads in the paper.  Hire an old bi-plane to fly in your city with a HUGE fuckin banner that reads: Hawkwind in your area {Date inserted} etc.
If you are a pimp with lots of bitches get ads tattood on your employees asses.  Whatever!!

Thats all I have to say about that.......