OFF: superskull 666 comments.. Time to remove him !!!!!

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri Aug 2 09:42:13 EDT 2002

Iain Ferguson <IainFerguson at AOL.COM> wrote:

> > Right Charlie,
> >
> > Apart from really trying to not loose my fucking
> temper with your
> > imbecilic messages including  the one below,  You
> also seem to have a
> > nasty fucking tendency towards the racist right  "
> previous mails about
> > jews"

Well, 6 million of them were gassed by Nazi Germany,
so they must have been onto something.

> > Can I suggest you please not sent anymore mails...
> I've not read one
> > that seems even slightly interesting and just
> filling my mailbox with
> > filth and crap.

Well, I've been on and off this list since 1996 with
very few complaints until your voiced complaint of
disgust with my person and approach, though your anger
demonstrates at least a healthy and youthful modicum
of hatred with applaudable maturity and honesty. I
shall take your words into consideration if nothing
else.

> > Who ever in control of this list can we look at
> getting this peice of
> > excrement removed please I for one find him
> offensive and obviously
> > works for the wrong side.

You messin' with Elric turf?

-Chr.