BOC: I have never been *true* Blue Oyster Cult fan!

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri Aug 2 11:07:24 EDT 2002

I have never been a true Blue Oyster Cult fan, even
though I like their Moorcock material because I have
been a Hawkwind deadhead since 1988 and a band I have
collected nearly 150 CD's from over the years. As for
BOC albums, their "Extra Terrestrial Live" album and
the "Workshop of The Telescopes" 'best of' set are, as
far as I go recommending their studio stuff, which I
otherwise find rather patchy in comparison to
Hawkwind's output, rather excellent. I also recommend
BOC's "Live 1976" set as an essential purchase,
though.

-Christian
officer #666, Hawkwind politiet
http://bloomingdales.dreamstation.com/pulp/