OFF: superskull 666-achtung nazi scumbags

Eli Friedman EliPXR5 at AOL.COM
Fri Aug 2 21:46:55 EDT 2002

In a message dated 8/2/02 8:48:19 AM, superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK writes:

<< Iain Ferguson <IainFerguson at AOL.COM> wrote:

> > Right Charlie,

> > Apart from really trying to not loose my fucking

> temper with your

> > imbecilic messages including  the one below,  You

> also seem to have a

> > nasty fucking tendency towards the racist right  "

> previous mails about

> > jews"

Well, 6 million of them were gassed by Nazi Germany,

so they must have been onto something.

I'm really tired of reading this racist hate mongering on this list. Is
anybody paying any attention to what Christian is saying here. Constant Nazi
references, SS parties jokes, references to dressing up as Hitler. He calls a
wonderful nice person like Adam Strider a "jew kid" and some of you try to
defend it as misuse of an adjective. Come on. Wake up, here. It's not Berlin
1940 is it? And by the way, in his latest appearance Elric kicks major Nazi
butts, and I'm sure he'd revel in a chance to drink Charlie Yuga aka Supers
kull666 aka Christian Mumford's racist anti-semitic soul. I hope this crap
will cease. Yours Eli "Jewish kid"  Friedman