OFF: superskull 666-achtung nazi scumbags

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Aug 5 06:52:45 EDT 2002

Eli Friedman writes:

> I'm really tired of reading this racist hate mongering on this list.
> Is anybody paying any attention to what Christian is saying here.
> Constant Nazi references, SS parties jokes, references to dressing up
> as Hitler.  He calls a wonderful nice person like Adam Strider a "jew
> kid" and some of you try to defend it as misuse of an adjective.  Come
> on.  Wake up, here.  It's not Berlin 1940 is it? And by the way, in
> his latest appearance Elric kicks major Nazi butts, and I'm sure he'd
> revel in a chance to drink Charlie Yuga aka Supers kull666 aka
> Christian Mumford's racist anti-semitic soul.  I hope this crap will
> cease.  Yours Eli "Jewish kid" Friedman

Well, I'm not known for my advocacy of censorship but I think it's time
Our Humble Moderator gave the man a chance to explain himself, and if
the explanation gets the thumbs down from the list, it's time for him
to say "Bye bye".

He has the right to be a fascist and he has the right to be an idiot. We
however have the right to make him be both somewhere else.

FoFP