OFF: Mercury Rev

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Mon Aug 5 09:31:34 EDT 2002

I made a pretty good Mercury Rev compilation tape
before I sold much of my music collection back in '99.
I had been a fan of this band since I picked up the
Carwash Hair EP back in '91. I also was quite fond of
Radial Spangle's "Ice Cream Headache" CD, another band
who had ties to Flaming Lips as well at the time. Who
cares. Anyway, here goes:

MERCURY REV  '91-98:
Syringe Mouth
Blue And Black
Sweet Oddesey Of A Cancer Cell To The Center Of Your
Heart
Frittering
So There
Very Sleepy Rivers (live)
Everlasting Arm
Racing The Tide
Close Encounters Of The 3rd Grade
Endlessly
I Collect Coins
Opus 40
Hudson Line
Tonite It Shows

Their new CD should be worth picking up, I suppose,
after four years. That and the A Camp CD.

-Charlie Yuga
http://bloomingdales.dreamstation.com/pulp/

crankstuf: marmelade, makka, kransekake
speedfreak Front 242: take a walk