OFF: order Club Sandwich, Zog and Electric Bones

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Mon Aug 5 16:14:08 EDT 2002

boc-l,
I have written a few treatsies on the apocalypse and
other dragon/archangel work that are partially ritual
in nature - go to
http://bloomingdales.dreamstation.com/pulp/deadlord.html
. For something more ritual in nature as regards
personal meditations, including Tarot definitions as
well as the invention of a new card, which may be seen
as ritual in content, have a look at
http://bloomingdales.dreamstation.com/pulp/headshop.html
.

All articles on the website are copyrighted by the
way, and are under copyright law illegal to be
reprinted or reworked in any form anywhere else than
on my website by the author.

If you are interested in a copy of any of the work as
printed in my own magick underground/counterculture
publications 'Zog', 'Electric Bones' and 'Club
Sandwich', write me about prices per issue and
shipping costs:

Club Sandwich - motorpakkis!
24 pgs. b&w, color cover w/Iron Maiden
contents:

Harvest of The Innocent - Cleopatra Records and why
they are scum
Tales Of The Uneaten
2c Love Story (comic)
Hawkwind 30th anniversary radio show playlist
The Tibetan Book of The Dead, The Apocalypse and
 The Kali Yuga
Applesauce! (comic)
Club Sandwich Reviews (music reviews)

Zog
20 pgs. b&w, Lovecraftian whaling cover
contents:

The Magician's Surical Workshop:
 The Archangel's Enigma Of Christ: A Mystical Image
For
 Meditation
 Three Tarots
Club Sandwich Reviews (music reviews)
Live Smut(live music reviews)
Anglo-Germanic Front Manifesto
Raspberries advertisement
Steinar & Raymond På Sopptur (comic)

Electric Bones
16 pgs. b&w, split cover w/Entombed/Nik Turner
contents:

Club Sandwich Reviews (music reviews)
Do You Recommend This Vonnegut Book?
The Blasphemers Of Sodom