OFF: (VERY OFF!!) Whistling Rufus / New Orleans Jazz

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Tue Aug 6 05:57:24 EDT 2002

>I didn't think of posting this here, until a search on Google for
"Whistling >Rufus" brought up Aural Innovations... And I thought - where
else do I know >people with such a broad range of musical tastes..? :-)

HeeHee... yeah, we are a bit demented in the range of our tastes.
But I'm sure you could tell from my Whistling Rufus review that it'd
probably scare the bejeezus out of your mom :-)

Jerry from AI