BOC: I have never been *true* Blue Oyster Cult fan!

John Swartz jswartz at MITRE.ORG
Tue Aug 6 08:05:32 EDT 2002

> Yep it certainly does.  The CD is just the soundtrack to the video with all
> the thumps and clicks and fades you know and love.  There are one or two
> tracks on the video which don't appear on the CD, ETI being one of them.
> It's still a fantastic live album though.

And I believe you might be able to find it on DVD as well - surely as
bad a quality as the CD and videotape.
Note:  The video has ONE track (and it is ETI) which does not appear on
CD.  It's not the greatest of stuff, but really the only video available
from back then, so it's definitely a keeper.  Neat to see the laser show
even though I'm sure it was much more compelling to actually be there.

John