OFF: Brit Slang!

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Tue Aug 6 21:28:41 EDT 2002

(LoL)  I noticed that there were about ten replies to that.  So I will assume that you have now been informed.  Pleased to hear you are a red dwarf fan.
Did you know they are making a big movie?  Im looking forward to that I am.

Elric