HW: discs stolen / Christian's polite request

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Wed Aug 7 17:02:32 EDT 2002

Bit of Chameleons info - a bit of research reveals that this was later
released as "Free Trade Hall Rehearsals".  You might have a better chance
finding that.

Cheers,

Rich.

> Now, that's better...  :-)  Come down now Christian?!!  :-)
>
> I'll see what I can do re The Chameleons - most likely to be a bunch of
MP3s