HW: SLOTERDIJK & One Eyed Bishops releases: We now take Paypal!!

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Wed Aug 7 16:29:47 EDT 2002

Hello everyone.
Many people have purchased our cds via money order, over the last couple of years. It's my pleasure to announce that we now take pay-pal, which means that all you have to do is go to www.paypal.com and follow the instructions for paying with your credit card. It's secure and immediate. You will have to enter Sloterdijk at msn.com as the payee's address.
You will receive confirmation from Paypal and also from us.
I am presently working on a decent and descriptive e-flyer which lists all 7 or 8 offerings
which we now have. All the cds are about $5.00 plus $2.00 shipping. For Oversees orders the shipping is $3.50. There's really no 'handling' fee. It costs me about $1.00 for a padded envelope, and $1.00 to send a single cd to almost anywhere in the U.S.   Overseas postage jumps considerably, so the extra $1.50 simply covers that adjustment.
The current titles available are:
SLOTERDIJK: ' Integration ' Lollipop Shop Records, Berlin Germany 2000                          I have a few of the original 1rst addition of 500. These are the official Lollipop Shop discs, glass mastered etc. These go for $10.00 because they are the last.
For: $7.00 you can get the same disc with the original high quality glossy Lollipop Shop artwork, but with one of our new 'Night Owl Music' cds. These were copied from the original glass mastered cd, but do not bear the Lollipop Shop moniker.
All the following titles are $5.00 USD plus $2.00 shipping:
SLOTERDIJK: ' US Spacerock' ( Uranium Zone): Night Owl music: 2001
SLOTERDIJK: " Beware The Charlatan's " ( " I am the 4th Beast" ) Night Owl: 2002
SLOTERDIJK & Thom The World Poet: ' Strange Daze' 99; Spacerock Music Festival
SLOTERDIJK: 'integration...submutation'; live at 4th North German Hawkfan Festival      June 16th, 2000; Night Owl: 2002
SLOTERDIJK: ' On the Traveling Outerspace Spectacular tour' ( supporting Harvey Bainbridge, 8/6/2000
The One Eyed Bishops: 'Rave Up' EP ; Night Owl 2002
The One Eyed Bishops: 'The Garden Party' 6/1/2002 ; Night Owl 2002
**If you have an interest in obtaining details regarding a specific title or titles, request that info via sloterdijk at msn.com
Cheers, Mike Burro
http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com
www.mp3.com/sloterdijk