OFF: Brit Slang!

Dave Briggs dave at CRAZY-DAVE.NET
Thu Aug 8 04:57:45 EDT 2002

For those who 'ain't got a Scooby'

>Is "smeg" a peculiarly English thing,
>I've certainly encountered the full term, "smegma", in the USA
>Isn't smeg actually a medical condition of some sort?

Round here in London 'Smeg(ma)' is the name for that white cheesey stuff
that builds up under your foreskin if you don't wash your willie often
enough.

It caused great hilarity when the brand of fridges came in the shops
branded SMEG.

And before i get any of the obvious replies i might add i wash mine
regularly (and vigorously ;-))

America - Where flicking fag butts on the sidewalk turns from Littering to
Sexual Assault

Now i'm off with my Bob and Veras to wrap a blunt
bye
Dave