ADMIN: member removal or not...

Ben Cohen ben at TMK.COM
Thu Aug 8 19:38:11 EDT 2002

Folks,

Time to tone it down on-list.

The person in question has been placed on "review" which means I get to
approve (or not) any of his postings. If others want to flame about this
on-list, I have no problems using that approach (or harsher ones) with anyone
else.

Christian's beliefs are his own. I am neither endorsing nor condemning them
_ON-LIST_. I would ask that the rest of you do the same. Postings of his which
have Hawkwind-ish or BOC-L-ish content will be allowed to be posted. Others
will not.

Show's over, folks. Nothing to see here. Keep the line moving...

YnSSHM,
Ben