[neo-quark] Re: Space Ritual Sundown Deluxe Edition CD (August 13th)

stephe lindas lindas1 at ADELPHIA.NET
Fri Aug 9 15:19:48 EDT 2002

HI, If this is true, does Cleopatra have permission to do this? Cheers STEPHE
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris S
  To: neo-quark at yahoogroups.com
  Cc: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
  Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 2:56 PM
  Subject: [neo-quark] Re: Space Ritual Sundown Deluxe Edition CD (August 13th)

  Hello Rich and All

  I think somebody best tell them that this is the full track listing
  form the Brixton show as recorded from the audience on the very
  night 30/12/72......

  1. Intro
  2. Earth Calling
  3. Born To Go
  4. Down Through The Night
  5. The Awakening
  6. Lord Of Light
  7. The Black Corridor
  8. Space Is Deep
  9. Electronic No1
  10. Orgone Accumulato
  11. Upside Down
  12. Brainstorm
  13. 7 X 7
  14. Sonic Attack
  15. Time We Left
  16. Master Of The Universe
  17. Welcome To The Future
  18. Applause
  19. Band Chatter
  20  You Should'nt Do That
  21. Seeing As You Really Are
  22. Andy Dunkleys Chat

  Me thinks they have it wrong :)

  Best we warn people or what?

  Chris S

  On 09-Aug-02, Rich Warren wrote:
  > I just had a confirmation sheet from cleopatra in pdf format,
  > stating tracklisting and packaging details for this item, beacause
  > it's pdf I can't paste it here, but it's listing as the 'Brixton
  > Gig in it's entirety' from Winter 72.
  >
  > Tracks are:
  >
  > 1 Space
  > 2 Orgone Accumulator
  > 3 Upside Down
  > 4 Sonic Attack
  > 5 Time We Left
  > 6 10 Seconds Forever (yes they have missed the of out)
  > 7 Brainstorm
  > 8 Seven By Seven
  > 9 Master of the Universe
  > 10 Welcome to the Future
  >
  > Clocking in at 63 Minutes runtime. Unpublished 72 Photos. Gatefold
  > Sleeve Simulating the original Vinyl packaging?, and Digitally
  > Remastered ;-)
  >
  > Certainly looks like what I thought it would be ;-)
  >
  > It's coming on sub label Purple Pyramid.
  >
  > If anyone wants the datasheet pdf for the release email me
  > offlist.
  >
  > Rich W

  Regards

  To change to Digest simply email neo-quark-digest at yahoogroups.com
  You'll receive a note confirming your change in subscription status.
  to do that, post an empty mail to: neo-quark-nomail at yahoogroups.com