Space Ritual Sundown Deluxe Edition CD (August 13th)

Colm McWilliams mr_bt at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Fri Aug 9 15:56:01 EDT 2002

i got the pdf file to, but i have a sneaking suspicion that it may be
another space ritual 2

colm

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rich Warren" <rich.warren at BTINTERNET.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 6:39 PM
Subject: Space Ritual Sundown Deluxe Edition CD (August 13th)

I just had a confirmation sheet from cleopatra in pdf format, stating
tracklisting and packaging details for this item, beacause it's pdf I can't
paste it here, but it's listing as the 'Brixton Gig in it's entirety' from
Winter 72.

Tracks are:

1 Space
2 Orgone Accumulator
3 Upside Down
4 Sonic Attack
5 Time We Left
6 10 Seconds Forever (yes they have missed the of out)
7 Brainstorm
8 Seven By Seven
9 Master of the Universe
10 Welcome to the Future

Clocking in at 63 Minutes runtime. Unpublished 72 Photos. Gatefold Sleeve
Simulating the original Vinyl packaging?, and Digitally Remastered ;-)

Certainly looks like what I thought it would be ;-)

It's coming on sub label Purple Pyramid.

If anyone wants the datasheet pdf for the release email me offlist.

Rich W