ADMIN: member removal or not...

DRider Hawkwind at ATTBI.COM
Fri Aug 9 18:30:51 EDT 2002

<delurk>

Wow, You actually exist Ben!?!

Thanx for FINALLY stepping in.

I for one would REALLY like to see you take a more ACTIVE roll in MODERATING
this list!!

I originally subscribed about 6 years ago, but have unsubscribed and
re-subscribed several times since then.

Unsubscribing was due to the lack of either Hawkwind content or BOC content
or any REAL content at all.

I resubscribed because I love Hawkwind and I really like BOC. But I have had
to settle for the little tidbit of worthwhile content here and there.

I am sure others feel the same.

This is my first post in a long long time!

Thanx!

D-Rider

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Cohen [mailto:ben at TMK.COM]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 7:38 PM
Subject: ADMIN: member removal or not...

Folks,

Time to tone it down on-list.

The person in question has been placed on "review" which means I get to
approve (or not) any of his postings. If others want to flame about this
on-list, I have no problems using that approach (or harsher ones) with
anyone
else.

Christian's beliefs are his own. I am neither endorsing nor condemning them
_ON-LIST_. I would ask that the rest of you do the same. Postings of his
which have Hawkwind-ish or BOC-L-ish content will be allowed to be posted.
Others will not.

Show's over, folks. Nothing to see here. Keep the line moving...

YnSSHM,
Ben