FAO Hawkwind Band: NikWar Spam

Mike Montfort mikemont at NYCAP.RR.COM
Fri Aug 9 18:40:24 EDT 2002

I'm pretty sure that it was sent BCC to a number of places. Seems that
everyone on BOC/L and perhaps Hawkwind got it.

I personally think it is of dubious origin fact-wise.  I have some pretty
good guesses as to the origin as well.

Personally I wish these children would keep their fight in the sandbox and
let us fans enjoy the music. Airing this dirty laundry just make the bunch
of them look extremely petty and ridiculous.

Mike

Always get married early in the morning. That way, if it doesn't work out,
you haven't wasted a whole day.

-- Mickey Rooney